Modulating Feed Water Valves

Modulating Feedwater valves allow for constant incremental adjustments to feed water into your boiler. They come in all types from ball valves, to knife gates, to globe valves and operate off of many types of signals. Some typical applications are 0-135 ohm slide wires from a McDonnell and Miller 7b switch or a 4-20ma signal from a differential pressure transmitter.

They can be electric or pneumatic also. We can provide many types and we even manufacture our own brand in the WARE Mod-V. Contact us and we'd be happy to size and select the proper valve for your application.

If you do not see the part you want below, feel free to use the chat function and see if we possibly have the part you are looking for in stock.

Manufacturers  View all