Ways to Buy
BoilerWAREhouse.com Offers a Variety of Ways to Buy the Boiler Parts You Need. Pick the Method that is Right for You.
BoilerWAREhouse.com understands that our clients have needs as diverse as our product inventory, which is why we have developed many different methods to complete a purchase on our website. Select the correct purchase method and restock your boiler parts and supplies!
Credit Card Purchases
Create an Account OR Checkout as Guest
Purchasing with a credit card is the most popular method. You can make credit card purchases by creating a BoilerWAREhouse.com account. Creating an account is simple and makes subsequent purchases easier with your credit card information securely stored within your account.
Credit card purchases can also be made as a guest if you do not wish to create an account. To make a guest purchase, just add the items you need to your cart and select checkout. From there, all you need to do is provide your email, shipping address, select your shipping method, and provide your credit card information.
Whether you create an account or shop as a guest, credit card purchases are easy on BoilerWAREhouse.com.
Gasket Subscriptions - Never Run Out!
Save on ALL Gaskets Purchased with a Subscription
Are you regularly re-ordering gaskets? Set up a subscription and have gaskets routinely ordered and shipped directly to you!
Gasket subscriptions require a BoilerWAREhouse.com account. Once you log into your account, shop our wide selection of boiler gaskets and gasket kits. All gasket products available for subscription will have a disclaimer stating, “Subscribe to save,” just below the SKU #. Once you find the gasket you would like to subscribe to, follow these steps:
- Click to view the gasket’s page
- Select “Subscribe & Save Time
- ”Select how often you would like to receive the gasket using the dropdown menu
- Confirm the start date for your subscription (A new gasket will be shipped immediately following the transaction. The start date indicates when you will receive your next gasket as part of your subscription.)
- Click the “Set It Up Now” button and complete the transaction using our checkout process.
Gasket subscriptions can be updated or canceled at any time. Select “Manage My Subscriptions” under the My Account dropdown menu to edit your gasket subscription.
Gasket subscriptions are perfect if you know you regularly need a specific gasket for your system at regular intervals. Additionally, when you set up a gasket subscription, you save on all purchases of that gasket as part of your subscription. Now that’s what we call a win-win situation!
Create a Parts Lists
Do you ever find yourself searching for the exact part or component for your boiler system? Do you struggle to find supplies to re-order for different facilities you serve? We developed our Parts List feature with technicians like you in mind!
Our Parts Lists make organizing the parts you need easy based on the applications you service and maintain. A BoilerWAREhouse.com account is required to utilize our Parts List feature.
Parts Lists will store the exact parts you need within your account for future reference and purchase. Creating a parts list is easy; just follow these steps:
- Find the first product you wish to add to your parts list. Products can be added to a Parts List from a product listing page or on an individual product page, simply find the part you want and select the star icon (☆) overtop of the product image.
- Once you have selected the star icon for your product, you will be asked to create a new Parts List or ad to an existing Parts List.
- If you create a new Parts List, you will be asked to give the new Parts List a name.
- If you are looking to add the product to an existing list, just select the desired Parts List you wish to add the product to
- Any number of products can be added to a Parts List. Just repeat steps 1 & 2 to add additional products to your Parts List.
With Parts Lists set up, you can easily add individual products to your shopping cart by viewing a parts list, clicking on specific products, and following the normal add-to-cart and checkout process.
You can purchase an entire Parts List at once by clicking “Add list to cart” when viewing a Parts List.
Parts Lists can be viewed, ordered, managed, or deleted on the My Parts List page. This page can be accessed by clicking “My Parts List” under the My Account dropdown.
So go ahead and get started creating Parts Lists on BoilerWAREhouse.com. Your future self will thank you for it!
Buy Using Purchase Orders
We understand that some customers may wish to shop for parts and supplies using purchase orders. Well, we have you covered!
If you wish to shop using purchase orders, you must submit a credit application to be reviewed by our Credit Manager, who will then extend credit terms based on the customer's credit worthiness.
Setup a Tax Exempt Account
Does your company require resale or government tax exemptions on purchases? BoilerWAREhouse offers tax-exempt status on qualifying accounts!
If your account is approved for tax-exempt status, BoilerWAREhouse.com will issue a certificate that proves your tax-exempt status. Your account will also be updated to reflect your tax-exempt status on future purchases.
Choose Your Method and Start Shopping!
We hope that you can find a suitable method for yourself and your organization between our offered ways to buy.
If you need assistance, please Contact Us OR use our Live Chat service.